It is almost as difficult to ensure your wealth is managed properly to enable you to retire, and provide for your loved ones, as it is to actually earn and build that wealth.
Planning for your retirement requires a personal touch. Time is just as important a factor as money. What will you do with your time when you retire? Would you like to travel, or devote your time to a project or cause? What kind of lifestyle do you want to have?
The answers to those questions will determine things such as:
– when you can begin to work less, semi-retire, and retire
– when you should draw income from your LIRA, RRSP, TFSA, etc.
– when you should take your CPP
Four Pillar Financial Inc. will work with you to design a holistic, layered solution that will:
– clarify how much you will need to save in order to retire
– establish your projected retirement income
– maximize cash flow by proactively reducing tax liability
– maximize government benefits
– explore company pension options
– ensuring you are happy with your plan
– properly time the drawing of income from businesses, pensions, and investment capital
It should be clear by now that a personalized approach is going to get you the best results. Allow Four Pillar Financial Inc. to assist you with this major undertaking. Planning for retirement can be exciting!